Amazon Banner

Tuesday 19 September 2017

When I found out about the scam about the clearance sale 40% off at the More Megastore

When I found out about the scam about the clearance sale 40% off at the More Megastore:

This Sunday i.e. 17th Sep 2017 I was just doing my weekly grocery shopping at More Megastore at the Sarjapur Road total mall. While passing by the clearance sale rack near the dry fruits I saw Almond packets. I like almonds so I thought I can eat a 100g packet in few days so I can buy from a clearance sale.
note: In clearance sale, those items are kept whose expiry date is near, that you need to consume at the earliest possible.

When I picked up the 100g almond packet from the clearance sale and checked the price I was shocked. It was showing Rs. 459. !!! Please refer to the below images. You'll be also able to see the 40% off sticker on the packet.




I buy an almond packet from more only almost every month so when I saw that price tag I knew something is definitely wrong. I rushed to the normal dry fruit rack and picked up an almond packet. When I saw the price I saw this!!!!

The price of a normal almond packet is Rs.139. 

What kind of scam is this? I was shocked to see this happen in a so much reputed more megastore.

1 comment: